Healing the Infant Self meditations are somewhat rare, but powerful. In fact, healing my little self has made a bigger difference than any other meditation I’ve tried.
It opened my root chakra. It boosted my self-esteem. It cleansed some trauma.
That’s why, when I was asked to contribute a guided meditation for our local chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention I knew exactly the topic I would choose. Listen to that recording below for free!
Healing The Infant Self Meditation: Relief from Depression, Low-Self Esteem, Anxiety, People-Pleasing
If you liked this one, I provide personalized, one-on-one meditation sessions through my website (virtual):
- Meditations are by phone or other virtual platform, by appointment only
- The first 10-15 minutes are reserved for discussing your intention (tell me about your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual needs)
- I guide you into a deep meditative state over approximately 45 minutes
- I use singing bowls, chimes, background music, or other techniques to enhance the experience
- The meditation is intuitively focused on your specific needs (based on our conversation and my empathic impressions)
- At the end, I hang up silently so you can remain in your relaxed state for as long as you choose